How To Paint
What do you Want to Paint?
If It Can Be Painted
- Interior Ceilings
- Add HY-TECH insulating additive to ceiling paint and reduce the transfer of heat from your attic to the inside of your home
- Interior Walls
- Use insulating paint to reduce heat that is transferred thru your exterior walls
- Use Barrier Coat attic radiant barrier to reduce the heat that builds up in your attic!
- Your Roof
- Reflect the Heat Away from coming in through your roof.
- Exterior Stucco and Masonry
- Reflect the heat away before it saturates your exterior walls
- Exterior Wood,Metal and Vinyl siding
- Add Insulation to your exterior siding
You Can use ceramic additives in ANY Paint to paint ANY Surface including,
Mobile Homes, RV's, Cargo and Transport Vehicles, Livestock shelters,
Metal buildings, Garage Doors, Water Heaters, Air Conditioning and Heating Ducts, High Temperature Pipes, Storage Tanks, Metal Gas Cylinders,
Buses, Boats and other Marine applications, Aircraft Interior Walls,
Aircraft Hangers, Roofs, Floors, Grain Silos, Horse Trailers, Hulls of Ships,
Oil Pipelines, Race Cars, Semi-Trailer roofs, Skylights, and
Thousands of other applications!!!
You CAN INSULATE It !
We Provide the "Solutions"
You Just Need to Apply Them!