( sodium percarbonate )
Sodium percarbonate is an excellent detergent and bleaching agent based on hydrogen peroxide. It is a good cleaning and bleaching agent at normal temperature, and has strong fungicide effect. Fruits and vegetables treated with sodium percarbonate can be kept fresh, and be stored for a long time. In medicine, it can kill staphy lococcus, and colon bacillus .
This product is a white particle powder, non-toxic no contamination, non-flammable, non-explosive, easy to get damp, and soluble in water.
Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fiberglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc. Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that need to be destained and deodorized; it is efficient, safe and economical.
It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
In the Wash: Due to the high cost of energy in many parts of the world, wash temperatures in the range 20 to 40°C are now common, with cycle times as short as 15 minutes.
In addition, consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the need for good hygiene at the new low temperature detergents.
At low temperatures where there is no thermal disinfection, sodium percarbonate provides an additional boost to provide bleach activation at low temperatures and disinfecting.
I am sure a lot of you have seen TV infomercials where they demonstrate their miracle "Oxy this" and "Oxi that" removing horrible stains from fabrics, walls, tile etc. Guess what...Its nothing more than sodium percarbonate AND about 40% by volume of fillers like inert soda ash, chalk, even saw dust!!. In other words, 40% of the money you are spending is buying dust!
We use in our business and now offer for sale thru our web site here,
the highest concentration of sodium percarbonate ( oxygen bleach ) available on the market today.
See for yourself
Use it to Clean
How Does it Work?
- Algae Stained Roofs, Siding and Wood Decks.
- Ceramic Tile Grout
- Food Stained Plastic Storage Containers, formica stained counter tops
- Coffee and Iced Tea makers
- Any fabric, it will remove grass stains, ink stains, oil, grease, chocolate, tomato sauce, grass, blood, mud, you name it.
- Carpet Cleaner
- Mildew Stained Tents, Camping Gear, Coolers, etc.
- Septic System Enhancer, helps keep the drainfield soil loose so that it drains well.
- Boat Canvas, vinyl ,rope, Teakwood
- Lawn Furniture
- Sanitize everything from Garbage Cans to baby diapers
- Pet Stains - Odors
- Use it to sanitize your swimming pool or hot tub
- Commercial Growers use it to clean and sterlize their pots, benches soil etc.
- Do you Home Brew? Its ideal for cleaning and sterlizing your home brew equipment
- Virtually Anything that is Water Washable!
- Simply mix with warm water.
- Once dissolved, you soak articles in the solution or apply with a sprayer, mop or brush.
- Wood decks come clean in minutes. Many clothing stains disappear in several hours or after a simple overnight soaking!
- Scrub most articles lightly after the solution soaks and rinse with a hose or running water.
Take a look at some Cleaning Tips and Formulas
How Much does it Cost?
We will package as little as 2 pound packages for $18.00 + Shipping within the 48 continental USA states. Alaska and Hawaii shipping rates are slightly higher. Need More? Order our money saving special, a whopping 5 pound package only $35.00 + Shipping
Lowers wood deck temperature while providing a non-skid surface
No Slips and Falls
Get Rid of Ants
Wood Bleach for Decks, Siding, Roofs
Hy-Tech House Wash
The Professional Painters all purpose Cleaner